Soulstice – When Dark Souls blends with Devil May Cry

In the PC Gaming Show, one of the names that attracted the attention of many gamers was none other than Soulstice. Coming from an Italian game developer Reply Game Studiosa game similar in style to the Souls series FromSoftware but possesses the characteristic fast and complex action scenes of Devil May Cry.

The trailer released by Reply Game Studio brings the features that Souls-like fans have always wanted: a dark fantasy setting and style, breathtaking gameplay and atmosphere, a unique storyline. sharp with dangerous encounters as well as powerful enemies and bosses. Developer Soulstice also admitted that the game’s atmosphere was inspired by games in the Souls series.​


However, Soulstice has a different gameplay style. Instead of methodical, tactical action, Soulstice leans towards hacking and slashing like Devil May Cry, Bayonetta or Nier. The game also focuses on action elements when up to 70% of the gameplay is devoted to action scenes, the remaining 30% is used to explore the plot and interact with the world of Soulstice.​


Soulstice is set in the kingdom of Keidas, where humans often suffer attacks and threats from Wraiths. Briar and Lute are two sisters living in Keidas. Lute sacrificed her body to enter Briar’s soul, both reincarnated into a Chimera. Players will play the role of Chimera with two souls transformed by sisters Lute and Briar, with the task of protecting humans from Wraith. Soulstice is expected to launch on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC in 2022.​

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *